Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
The 2022 Emmy nominations dropped yesterday and our girl, Sydney Sweeney, has racked up two Emmy noms for her work in the HBO productions White Lotus and, of course, as Cassie Howard in Euphoria.
ICYMI, in episode three, we were introduced to Cassie’s beauty routine. Every morning before school, Cassie would get up and 4 a.m. complete a full red-carpet-ready beauty routine in a desperate attempt to grab Nate’s attention. Click here for a quick refresher, just in case you want to watch Sydney Sweeney manically stare into your soul while exfoliating her legs. I’m convinced that the Television Academy watched her aggressively use that vibrating 24K gold face massager and went, “Yep!”
Months after the Euphoria season two finale, both Sydney Sweeney’s performance and Cassie’s actual beauty routine are haunting my worst dreams and my best nightmares.
Since there’s only one way to properly celebrate Sydney Sweeney’s two Emmy nominations, I took the liberty of rounding up all of the products she uses so you, too, can live your best Euphoria High School life.
1. Beauty Bar 24k Golden Pulse Facial Massager, $12.79 (Orig. $19.99)
2. Heatless Curling Rod Headband, $6.29 (13.99)
4. 3-in-1 Electric Jade Roller, $20.79 (Orig. $35.99)
5. LATME Ice Roller for Face, $12.95
7. DEAYOKA Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool, $7.99 (Orig. $19.99)
8. Rose Quartz Face Roller Skin Care Tools, $12.99 (Orig. $29.99)
9. Reusable Face Towel Mask, $11.99 (Orig. $27.99)
11. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, $5 (Orig. $9.92)
If you liked this story, shop these editor-approved Amazon deals.
More from In The Know: